1- After clicking the Donate button on the project you wish to support, you are presented with the following options before you are redirected to PayPal:
• Amount – Either select a preset amount or enter another amount.
• Type – Either select a one time donation or recurring donation.
• Information – Enter your name, last name, email, phone, address and an additional note.
2 – Click Donate – you will redirected to PayPal
3 – At Paypal login with your account and process donation.. If you don’t have a Paypal Account you can process with your credit card.
Thank you so much for your generous donation!
Recurring monthly gifts set up online will be processed on the same day of the month as your first gift in subsequent months. For example, if you make your first gift on the 12th of May, the next monthly gift will be processed on the 12th of June, and so on. Please contact us for assistance should you wish to change this date.
You can add a comment and any special instructions whenever you make a donation online. For further assistance or questions about donating to Sound Servant Ministries, you can write or call the Sound Servant Office, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please address any correspondence to Donations.
Absolutely. We have adopted stringent security measures to ensure that critically sensitive information, such as your personal information and your credit card details, are protected. These measures include the following:
• All your personal information is encrypted before it is transmitted over the internet. This guarantees that your information is inaccessible to any third party.
• We use industry-standard SSL (Standard Sockets Layer) encryption technology for data encryption.
• The financial information required to process your donation online is handled by PayPal – one of the largest, most reliable payment processing networks in North America. Your credit card data will not be retained on any Sound Servant servers.